Relating to “LGBTHM ” and “lgbthistorymonthmagazine.co.uk”
By accessing this site, you are bound to the terms of this legal notice. If you do not agree to the terms in this notice, you should not access lgbthistorymonthmagazine.co.uk
• None of the information on lgbthistorymonthmagazine.co.uk, hereafter referred to as “the website”, may be appropriated. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use, in part or in whole. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any lgbthistorymonthmagazine.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the website content requires the prior written permission of Talent Media (London, UK).
• The content of the website is copyright of LGBTHM and Talent Media (London, UK). Permission to use any of the information contained in that section must be obtained by Talent Media (London, UK), under the same conditions as mentioned above.
• Any breach of copyright will be considered an offence, if permission has not been sought, and will be prosecuted.
• The information on the website is intended for personal use. Any information on the website which you may consider inappropriate, offensive or in breach of copyright should be brought to the attention of Talent Media (London, UK), and complaints will be dealt with in an appropriate and efficient manner.
• The information on the website must not be used, directly or indirectly, in an unlawful manner. Such behaviour may include harassment, threatening behaviour, or breaching the law in any way.
For any queries regarding permissions and copyright, or general questions about the website, please contact email@example.com