Welcome to the 2014 edition of LGBT Magazine, a publication produced for and in association with LGBT History Month.
2014 Theme – MUSIC
Just a snippet of whats inside:
– We meet Aderonke, a gay woman who ran away from her mother home (Africa) to stay alive and be safe, currently seeking asylum in the UK.
– We speak to Katrina Leskanich, the ex front woman of Katrina and the Waves about her life and what she is up to now.
– On the 29th March 2014 gay men and women across the UK are able to ‘tie the knot’ in front of their friends and family and have their marriage recognised and affirmed.
– Top Ten Musicians that you didn’t know were gay.
– ‘It Came From The City’, an article about the Warhol movement, Studio 54 and Club Kid.
This year as we still see inequality across the globe and with the GAY BAN in Putin’s Russia, It’s time to STAND UP and SPEAK OUT and BE HEARD.
THIS HAS TO STOP!